Hello Delhi lovers! In the mood for a little quiz? Tell us where this church is, and its name please.
HINT-this ain’t nowhere in Europe!
Latest update: This is the St. James Church near the Kashmiri Gate of Delhi. It is one of the oldest churches in Delhi, built in 1836 by Col James Skinner, who lies buried inside under the Communion Table. It used to be the church for the Viceroy of India. The garden has several beautiful tombstones, housing the graves of Skinner’s several wives and children. William Fraser, one of the British Commissioners of Delhi and a friend of Skinner, is also buried in the front garden.
For directions click here.